Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sorry for the Time off

Been kind of busy with college and mainly a pain in the ass English Class that I started taking. My professor placed so many rules in how to write like a professional that it took all the enthusiasm out of writing....

Arrggh, like right now I'm having a mental block where it wasn't before and can't seem to think on the subject at hand without hesitating either. This is utter bull crap and there is nothing I can do about it. I'm going to try to forget about this matter until Wednesday when I have to go back to that god forsaken class.

What I have been doing since then...

- Caught interest in photography and searching through dpreview.com for which camera I should buy. I'm probably going to buy the Oly E-500 but I'm also considering the Canon 350 as well.

- Reading a book my step dad lend to me called "FileMaker Pro 8". It's basically about making record databases and how to use the program. I'm going to continue reading this book and see how far it takes me.

- I tried out for the baseball team but did not get an invited to the second tryout. It's not an disappointment because I knew coming in that I did not meet the requirements to play in the first place. I did pretty good but my arm was not strong enough to reach from third to first while I was trying out for 2nd base. The worst part is that I got a ton of mosquito bites just from being there which itches like hell.

Speaking about mosquitoes, there is one in my room that only comes out during 4-5am to feast on my blood. The problem is that every time I think I kill the bastard, it comes flying between my face and LCD screen. The bastard is taunting me and if I see it again then I will most certainly killed it with my hands. Even though it's a mosquito, it has weirdly earn my respect for being a bad ass. A thought just occurred to me that it is probably dieing from old age. I just got a mosquito bite on my foot which is unusual because it usually takes a bite on my leg. I'm looking at the bite and it is just a small red dot which could be a sign of weakness. I hope the little dude is alright...

-------
Will work on the two articles as promise from the previous article.

No comments: