Saturday, September 16, 2006

Can you pass the Third Grade?



I ran into this game a few days ago while I was on the mets forum. It's where you take the name of the state and put them in there corresponding place on the map. I think it took me 10-14 tries to get all the states correctly placed on the map because of the middle less-known states. I knew the east and west coast but the northern middle part of the country was the hardest to get. Right now I can do it in a blink of an eye and it really kept me entertain for quite a while. Hope you enjoy...

Try it out: Can you pass the Third Grade?

3 comments:

John T. said...

Wow - they're judging on a pretty stiff standard. I got 41 out of 48, and they said I failed!

John T. said...

Their standards are even tougher than I realized! I tried a second time and got 48 out of 48... and it still says I've failed.

JasonXE said...

When I pass it, it just wants me to play again.