Monday, September 11, 2006

Mac Commericals Turned Stupid

I was watching the Mac commerical that came on during the Gaints vs Colts game. They showed the "PC Guy" cough Bill "windows" Gates cough, in a wheel chair with a broken bones on his hand and leg. I thought they were going to make a reference on slow downs or something but it wasn't. It was something so irrevalent that it was a waste of time to view and started to know that the Mac marketers ran out of things to say. The whole premise of the commerical was about the power cord... Aparently the "PC Guy" fell down and the power cord behind him came off. The "PC Guy" was explaining how is life was flashing before his eyes and the "Mac Guy" was explaining how his power cord was magentic so if something happens like that, it pops right out.

Now apparently the genuises who thought of this idea like to make crap up for the hell of it. I want to state my points on how stupid this commericial is but I can't because the whole idea of this commericial is beyond human logic. I kind of like the commericials at first but now it is just retarded. Can't they come up with any more points then "well, you see my does not do that?" Right now I'am waiting for Bill Gates to come out with a commericial just to shut up these freakin' idiots and end this discussion. I'll start:









-----
Big News: JasonXE Podcast will be up tomorrow for .mp3 format. Should be posted around 1pm EST time and hope you all enjoy.

No comments: