Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Naruto and Bleach

I don't know how many people watch Naruto or Bleach but they are both enteraining anime series. As of this moment I'm waiting for Bleach 95th Episode to pop up on the dattebayo site. The problem with these current anime shows is the fillers (episodes with no meaning) which derail the series from it current storyline. It usually not a problem but it's been going on for a year with Naruto so it is pissing me off. As of this moment the current future episodes are

  • 200. Active on Duty, The Strongest Helper

  • 201. Multiple Traps, Countdown to Collapse

  • 202. Today's Announcement! Top 5 Battles with Sweat and Tear

  • Bleach fillers are ok so I have no issue with it but Naruto fillers are usually pointless. I try not to bitch about it though because I like the series as a whole and try to avoid the manga comic. I was told to read the comic but I refuse to because it will ruin the suprize of watching it on anime.

    No comments: