Friday, September 08, 2006

CGI- TMNT Movie Thoughts.



I first heard of the movie arrival a month ago from my friend John (XE) who show me the TMNT Trailer(HD). While the movie was loading, I began visualize how it was going to be. I was psych to think of the possibility of it being renew from the old days and the new costume designs. I was also wondering what the storyline will be and if there will be any new voices... was Vanilla Ice going to make an appearance or commit suicide? I wouldn't say I was one of those die hard fans but like to see stuff I grow up with be treated with respect. I was so disappointed on how the new cartoon series has turn the ninja turtles we all knew into slush.

Now the movie started to play, my eyes are glue to the screen with the volume up loud....noooo. Low and behold these bastards made it into a CGI movie that will be a half success if only they made it with real people. I don't care who you are or what you say but you absolutely know that this movie would have been 10x more kick ass if it wasn't CGI. Now I'm not going to judge this new CGI TMNT movie until I see it but as we all watching it ...you'll know what it could of have been.

Every time I think of this movie, I can imagine the commercial if they made a non CGI movie...gosh what a disappointment.

2 comments:

John T. said...

:-( I've got to agree. I wish it was live action, too. Sure, Vanilla Ice was The Cheesiest (take that, Kraft!), but that was part of what made it fun to watch!

JasonXE said...

well, i hope for the best for the CGI TMNT and I'm sure I'll give it it a look if it's good. I just wish it was live action as you said. ><